Terms & Conditions
They are very basic terms.
- You pay the fee(s).
- If you purchased a Recording it is a NON DOWNLOADABLE purchase.
- If you purchased a recording you will have access for 30 days from purchase. You may view it as often as you want during those 30 days.
- All LIVE Bootcamps are RECORDED but are not part of the purchase price. Access is at the discretion of JOLQ and conditional on a posiitve LinkedIn Recommendation.
- Any copying, recording, photography or any reproduction by any means of any of the recorded material without express written permission is not allowed and will constitute IP and copyright theft if so done.
- You arrive for the advertised start time, be it online or offline.
- I'll provide lunch if this is an offline in person course.
- You need to inform me in writing of any specific dietary requirements. I'll assume you're an allergy free, dairy drinking, gluton loving meat eater in default.
- No liability or responsibility accepted for the contents of food in regards to allergies or reactions to any ingredient(s) by Just One Last Question Ltd (JOLQ).
- You'll keep an open mind throughout the day or training course.
- You agree to be made to feel uncomfortable and challenged.
- If for any reason you can't attend you will be granted a space on the next upcoming Boot Camp at JOLQ Ltd discretion.
- All Bootcamps, training and coaching is recorded. You consent to this.
- Attendees will be offered the ability to access their Bootcamp or training session recording to view BUT NOT DOWNLOAD subject to them leaving a Recommendation for the trainer on the trainers LinkedIn profile. Failure to do so means access will not be granted.
- JOLQ Ltd reserves the right to refuse to provide any services to any person or human being subject to any regulaton or legislation on prohibited grounds of discrimination.
- Should the client, booker or attendee cancel, drop out or refuse to continue the training or bootcamp or any session for any reason you are not entitled to a refund in part or in whole.
- At the end of the day, there's nothing new in sales. I draw from a variety of sources for my training. Everything I teach, I have learned. I just happen to be really good at applying it in the real world and can teach it in an entertaining and impactful way.
- Training is like a diet program, if you don't follow it, if you don't do the behaviours, if you cheat, if you take short cuts, if you get creative, if you think you know better than the process, it won't work. It's that simple.
- You will be incompetent at applying the material for some time.
- JOLQ will not accept responsibility for a decline in sales resulting from an inability to competently apply the material.
- No guarantees. I can guarantee the training will work, if you can guarantee you'll do what I say, as I say, in the manner I say it should be done without quibbling. Can you?
- JOLQ shall be entitled to the full fee(s) in totality under this agreement if the YOU decide to cancel any purchase of services or recording for any communication or expression of opinion; made by any employee, representative, Director or shareholder of JOLQ whether prior to and or during the term of your purchase and or because YOU believe such a communication and or expression of opinion may be made whether written or oral or by any means whatsoever including on-line media and off-line media; that YOU disapprove of or disagree with or do not condone or do not share unless such communication(s) or expressions of opinions are unlawful or prohibited expressions or speech by law.
- JOLQ is not registered with the Financial Services Authority. No credit given.
- JOLQ accepts no responsibility or liability for any injury, accident, loss or any grievance as a result of attending any training session either onsite or at external third party provider of facilities. You attend at your own risk.
- No refunds but you will be able to attend an alternative course of equal value at JOLQ discretion.
- Nothing in these terms affects your Statutory Rights under UK law.
- These terms are governed by the Laws of England and Wales.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process personal data as follows:
If you are a customer of ours (or you work for a customer of ours) or if you have registered to join our online community and to receive our mail:
We may collect your individual contact information to enable us to communicate with you in relation to the provision of products by us (for example, in order to provide the relevant products) or to send you our mail, and may collect other personal information relating to you that you give us in the course of communicating with us or of our providing the products concerned (for example, if you are buying our products personally, your credit card, bank account or other financial details and your address for delivery). We will use this information as appropriate to sell and supply you with our products and/or to send you mail or other information about our products.
If we wish to send you advertising, marketing or promotional material:
We may collect your individual contact details (such as your email address, your user ID on social media, or your postal address) in order to send you direct marketing material in order to advertise, market or promote our goods and services (this will be subject to your prior consent where appropriate, for example when you sign up to receive ourmail). We may combine this with other information we obtain about the things you are interested in and that are relevant to the products provided by us (for example, when you buy something from us or browse our website and view particular content, or if you tell us what you like) in order to help us ensure that the material that we send you is relevant to what you are interested in.
If you provide products or services (or you work for someone who supplies products or services) to us:
We may collect your individual contact information to enable us or other suppliers of ours to communicate with you in relation to the provision of products or services by you or the person that you work for (for example, in relation to the management and administration of the provision of the relevant goods or services) and other personal information relating to you to in the course of provision of the products or services concerned. Where you are providing the products or services personally, this may include, for example, your bank account or other financial details. We will also collect any ther information relating to you that is included in any communications between us and you or anyone you work with in the course of provision of the products or services.
If we are assessing your suitability or ability to provide products or services to us:
We may collect relevant personal information relating to you to the extent necessary to enable that assessment to take place – for example, if we need to assess or confirm your age, your right to work in the UK, your skills and previous experience, your qualifications or whether there is anything that would adversely affect your suitability or ability to provide the products or services concerned. This will be explained to you in more detail at the time we collect the personal data and, where appropriate, will be subject to your prior consent.
WHERE WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We normally process personal data only in the UK or elsewhere in the EU.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All personal data processed by us is stored securely (the level of security being appropriate to the nature of the data concerned and the other relevant circumstances).
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use appropriate procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH
We may where appropriate share your personal data with:
Appropriate third parties including:
our business partners, customers, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into or other dealings we have in the normal course of business with you or the person that you work for;
our auditors, legal advisors and other professional advisors or service providers;
credit or other similar reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your suitability or ability where this is in the context of us entering (or proposing to enter) into a contract with you or the person that you work for.
In relation to information obtained via our website:
our advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we will provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience and subject to the cookie section of this policy;
analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site and subject to the cookie section of this policy.
OTHER DISCLOSURES WE MAY MAKE
We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of supply and other agreements with you or the person that you work for; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, or credit risk reduction.
THE LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The legal basis on which we process your personal data is as follows:
Where it is necessary to obtain your prior consent to processing in order for us to be allowed to do it, we will obtain and rely on your consent in relation to the processing concerned (in relation to any processing we are carrying out with your consent, see below for how to withdraw your consent).
Otherwise, we will process your personal data where the processing is necessary:
for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into such a contract;
for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or another person, provided that this will only be in circumstances in which those legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms which require protection of personal data.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data only for so long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, after which it will be deleted or archived except to the extent that it is necessary for us to continue to process it for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations to which we are subject or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you that we process:
You may request access to the personal data concerned.
You may request that incorrect personal data that we are processing be rectified.
In certain circumstances (normally where it is no longer necessary for us to continue to process it), you may be entitled to request that we erase the personal data concerned.
Where we are processing your personal data for marketing purposes or otherwise based on our legitimate interests, you may in certain circumstances have a right to object to that processing.
Where we are processing personal data relating to you on the basis of your prior consent to that processing (such as in relation to marketing by email), you may withdraw your consent, after which we shall stop the processing concerned.
To exercise any of your rights (including withdrawing relevant consents or obtaining access to your personal data), you should contact us as set out below.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data being conducted by us, you can contact us or lodge a formal complaint with the Information Commissioner.
CONTACTING THE REGULATOR
The Information Commissioner is the supervisory authority in the UK and can provide further information about your rights and our obligations in relation to your personal data, as well as deal with any complaints that you have about our processing of your personal data.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
DATE OF THIS POLICY
This policy was last updated on 18th February 2022